All works and texts published on Vithèque are protected under Canada’s Copyright Act.
- The videos are the property of the video makers and/or producers of the works;
- Vidéographe is the legal representative of Vithèque and manages dissemination, distribution, and the allocation of rights under the Canadian laws on copyright protection;
- Irrespective of the viewing method, all dissemination, whether online or via DVD, is intended for strictly private use;
- No public screenings (free or paid) are authorized: videos are available for strictly private use;
- Irrespective of the viewing mode (free or paid), it is strictly forbidden to copy the work or to have a copy made, to reproduce it in whole or in part on any support known or unknown today, to transfer or to disseminate it on the Internet or any on other digital platform;
- Irrespective of the viewing mode (free or paid), sampling, the capturing of extracts, the integration of one video into another video or into another work, the alteration or modification of the dimensions of the work or of its artistic scope for means other than those intended by the video makers is strictly prohibited;
- Any breach, transgression or violation of these terms is liable to prosecution in accordance with the laws in force in Quebec and Canada.
Any public presentation of the works, paid or otherwise, any reuse or modification for any use and in any form or on any support must be subject to an agreement with Vidéographe. Please address all queries or questions to: email@example.com.
Likewise, any public, personal, or professional usage of written content available on Vithèque must comply with copyright law and must state the name(s) of the video maker(s) and the source: vitheque.com.
Vidéographe is the sole owner and holder of all rights, titles, and interests of the Vithèque platform including, notably, digital content, educational content, video programmes, informative content, professional content, shared content, confidential content and the Vithèque database, the access codes and the platform source coding, as well as the security coding linked to the payment module Stripe, etc.